Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

Kaia All About Me


WALT - We are learning to share our learning with other people.



All About Me

I have eleven people in my family. They live in Tokoroa and Auckland. I love my family so much that I want to live with them. They have a basketball hoop at their house. I was born 2009 on November the 26th in Auckland. My friends are Kalani, Aurora and Cage. My cousins are Mason, Taki, Letong Hamia and Mahlia. All of my cousins are younger than me. The youngest is Mahlia. She is 13 or 12 months old.She is cute too. I love my family. When I go to School I get to play a lot inside and outside. When the bell rings I go into class. I love going to school. On the bus we are not allowed to talk but people still talk and the bus driver always growls us. I like to do horse riding because it's fun and cool. That’s all about me!

By Kaia


I thought that I was never going finish my all about me writing but here it is now

4 comments:

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.