Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Refletion

WALT: We are learning to design and
create Pallet Garden prototypes.
   
 (What did you find challenging?)

1. I found it challenging putting it all together
    because I had to figure out where I
    had to glue them.
 
  (What was your favourite part?)

2. My favourite part was measuring the sticks
    and cutting them to keep all
    of them straight.
   
 (What could have you done better?)

3. I could of kept them more straight
    so it would look a bit better.

Pallet
Timber
nails
Hammer

I chose this design because it was nice and
simple to make. Snails and slugs won’t be able
to climb up because its high and it will get lots
of sunlight and water.




What do you think I could of done
better in this photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.